Right of Withdrawal for Consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity.
Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not a carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (cirrus7 computing, Olgastraße 24, 73728 Esslingen, Tel: +49711-46057637, Tel: +49711-460576379, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory. The sample revocation form is also available for download.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery from the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods via a DHL return label provided by us, which you must use to return the package. If you choose another mode of shipment or miss the complete delivery of the goods including accessories, we are not obliged to bear the costs incurred.
You shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for testing the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or Premature Expiration of the Right of Withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer; this applies in particular to goods which cannot be configured and ordered in our shop configurator. Unless expressly agreed otherwise.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts:
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
End of the Cancellation Policy
General Information on Returns
- As soon as we have received a cancellation from you we will send you a link to generate a DHL return label. This allows you to return the package to any DHL acceptance point free of charge. The package is thus traceable for you and for us. We can only offer you to bear the return costs for return transport by other means after express agreement..
- Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please return the goods to us in their original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please ensure sufficient protection against transport damage with suitable packaging to avoid claims for damages due to damage caused by defective packaging.
- If you are dissatisfied or not completely satisfied with the goods and services we deliver – give us a second chance and talk to us. We will try to find a quick and unbureaucratic solution to your satisfaction.